Monday, September 29, 2014

October 2014: 31 Days of Real Life

I am going to be spending the next 31 days (Starting October first) talking about real life.My focus is on what really happens, here in my home and heart. I am a working mama, things can get hectic around here especially when it seems busier than usual and there is mount washmore to try and scale. My goal is to encourage you in real life... I am figuring this out as I go, and will be tackling a variety of topics as I go through this month. Motherhood is new to me and I am just trying to enjoy one day at a time. I will using this particular post to hold all of my links for the next 31 days. My goal is to write every single day for 31 days! Thanks for joining me on this crazy ride.



WEEK 1

Week 2

Week 3
Day 15

Week 4
Day 19

Week 5



5 comments:

Amber @ Mommy's Me Time said...

Fun! I'm doing a similar topic! 31 Days of Real Life Mom Moments!

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

I'm a working mom, too!

Mrs. Bookworm said...

Welcome everyone! I have been checking out your ladies blogs as well. :)

Amanda said...

Hi There--I am a fellow 31 Dayer blogging about family...looking forward to catching up with your posts from October!

Amanda
http://queenofthelandoftwigsnberries.wordpress.com

Mrs. Bookworm said...

Welcome Amanda! I had some technical difficulties last week, and so I am just still finishing up the series. I will stop by your blog.