Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 26: Winter is Here

We are in a region wide (my part of the start) winter weather warning, though it sounds like western Wisconsin is also getting hit by the snow. Little Man and I are in our jammies. We just stirred the chili and will be stirring it again shortly. We took a couple of naps and watched the snow fall outside. The visibility is better now than what it was before... but snow emergencies are being called everywhere and business are closing down. I am so very glad that I got LM some more baby food and picked up a gallon of milk for us.
We are just doing laundry and hanging out... it is way too windy for us to go outside and see if little man even likes the snow. Winter is here to stay I would say, so I imagine we will have a lot of time for that.

No comments: