Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 17: Somedays Mamas Don't Sleep

For the most part Little Man sleeps through the night, and it is glorious! Though, every once in awhile he doesn't and it seems to be harder the next day because I am use to more consistent sleep. For whatever reason he woke up mad at 3 in the morning, and then at 4 this morning he wanted a little snack. He must have been growing a lot last night and was feeling a little peckish. After he had a little bottle (about four ounces) he went back to sleep until 10 to eight. It was nice to sleep in a little bit , since I ended up being unable to go back to sleep.

These days also happen when I have to go to work, and believe me those days are work are rough. I have to be conscientious about being kind and not being crabby with my colleagues or my students, because it was not by their design that baby boy decided to get up in the middle of the night and not sleep.

No comments: