Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 24: Wrapping Up the Week

I am in the process of wrapping up the week, I have one more official day of work and then I switch gears to full-time mama for the weekend. What I am looking at entails copious mounts of laundry and dishes.... I am currently drinking cider out of a Christmas mug, because that was the last clean one in the cupboard and now we have no clean mugs/ glasses.... During the week it is sometimes easier to just push things to the side, because when I get home from work I want to spend time with Little Man in addition to things that have to be done like making supper, and preparing ourselves for the next day. The weekend is usually more relaxed, because we don't have concrete deadlines. We can  hang out in our jammies and watch a cartoon. Little Man loves The Doozers on hulu. The episodes are 10-12 minutes long... we don't watch a lot of tv, but this show I recommend because it has great morals, bright colors, music, and are fun.

This weekend will be a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end. I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday.

No comments: