Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Those Nights When NOBODY Sleeps!

Blogging on Monday turned out to be a terrible idea! Little Man decided that he was not going to sleep hardly at all that night. I got 3 hours of sleep that night, I am not even joking. I am suprised that I was even remotely functional. I wasn't the most chipper, happy-go-lucky person in the world, but at least I was alive and functioning. 

The thought came to me, there has to be other mom who are getting so little sleep and feel like they look like death warmed over. So, I am on the hunt for great ways to look fresh in the morning when you didn't sleep regardless of what the reason is. I have found some promising ideas. I will continue to keep looking and will post the links with commentary soon!

xoxo,
Mrs. Bookworm

No comments: