Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Favorite Things

Here are my favorite things and any one of these things will make for a great day, add all of these together and it is pretty much an amazing day!

1. Creme de menthe blended mocha in the summer, and hot mochas in the winter.
2. Carmex chapstick with a pretty lipstick over top. My fave lipstick is by Mary Kay,  my color is appleberry. Carmex has been my stand-by chap stick for years!
3. OPI Nail polish! I love pinks, but I have a dark purple called vampsterdam that I want to try!
4. Jeans! I spend the majority of my time in dress pants, skirts, and dresses.
5. Purchasing actual CDs! I jam out in my car with LM. I have listening to Christmas music recently on the radio but will be switching back to alternating between Jason Gray and Taylor Swift
6. Sleeping in!

What makes your day that much better?

No comments: