Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Startling Discovery

So I made the discovery that Brave New World is not on my list of books to read, and so I am going to move onto something that is on my list, because it really just isn't going well. There are of course other books that I want to read that are not on the list...

I should maybe mention this: My reading list is not the end all and be all of reading materials. I can definitely read other books, this is merely a starting point for my reading, a diving board if you will. You never know what kind of books you are going to find and so I just made a list of things that I have been wanting to read or reread for awhile as well as new books that have been on New York Time's bestseller list. "New classics" as they were referred to on several different lists.

No comments: