Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

So today (Tuesday wasn't really so bad... but Monday was aweful! Being Monday just kind of compounded everything!) It all started with me missing the bus, but thankfully my roommate Beth gave me a ride to school. Then at my first class of the day which is French we took a listening exam which i don't think i did very good on. Then I was called on to count from 21 to 30 in French which I can do but I got the deer in the headlights look and it was bad... the exam was today hopefully I did well on it. But i have this bad feeling about it. then i went to my next class which was ok... we watched a documentary. and then i was going home and i missed the bus so i walked to my friends house so that he could give e a ride home and i ended up being late to work. and my French teacher pretty much added another chapter to the exam. Or I was the ONLY one who did know about it. But I got home studied for French and then went to bed. Its been busy Im hoping to write a more substantial blog tomorrow.

No comments: