Wednesday, April 2, 2014

CH- CH- CHAAAANGES

I haven't blogged since March first, because on March second we checked into the hospital at 9:30 pm to be induced and we didn't leave the hospital until March sixth in the evening.  I have been busy enjoying getting to know my son. While I have had tons of ideas rolling around in my head, but I didn't have the energy to write between feedings and trying to get some sleep. Tomorrow (Thursday, April 3, 2014) I will be introducing my son Owen on the blog. His bloggy name will be Little Man  (LM), so hopefully you will come back to meet him tomorrow. I will tell a little bit of his birth story, share some super cute pics, and will write about the first month of my experience, as I journey into mommyhood. Eventually I will get back on track for decluttering etc, but right now I am soaking it all in, I am loving spending so much time with LM-- the house chores that don't get done today  will still be there tomorrow. Owen's newborn stage/ babyhood will only last so long. I fully realize that there will come a time when he won't want to snuggle with his mama.

So, I am a little bit sad that I didn't keep up this blog if only to record the comings and goings of our daily lives, but spending all of this time with Little Man definitely is worth it.

I hope you will come back tomorrow to introduce the new man in my life!

Until then,
TOOTLES!

No comments: