Monday, January 20, 2014

Oh Cinderella, Cinderella, Cinderella

I could lie to you and tell you that I am a housework goddess, but those of you who know me well know that is not my kind of thing. I HATE housework! It is definitely on my top 5 list of things that I HATE! Though, it is something that really should be done and it is something that has become a little better because I have been working on it more consistently. Doing a little bit of housework a day is way less stressful than trying to clean the entire house just moments before company is arriving. I have been reading flylady.net and springcleaning365.com and both have been very helpful in this new attitude I have towards housekeeping. I still have a long way to go, and many rooms to cover decluttering/ cleaning etc. yet I have hope that I can accomplish these tasks and will be able to do them to the best of my ability which is all that really needs to happen. Besides when our home is put together, clean, and organized it is much easier to have people over.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I can relate! Love a clean house, but not always a fan of cleaning. Good luck, Cinderella!