Saturday, June 1, 2013

It was April 2nd.... and then it was June 1st.

April and May flew by! I was focused on my teaching and all of the sudden it was the last student day (yesterday). I felt like I didn't have anything to write about, because I was mostly just working. I did complete my 30x30 challenge. Everyday that I tried to take pictures I was exhausted or nobody was home or other some other excuse came up. I did enjoy the challenge, I feel like it did stretch my thinking about my closet. I had some pretty adorable outfits come out of it, and I really utilized my accessories. I wore necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and my scarves. It reminded me that I have some really great pieces in my closet that can do a lot of work. The one house project that I worked was in my kitchen. I found a saying online, with the help of black vinyl and my cricut I turned the saying into kitchen decor. I am in love with the project, I see it when I walk into the house from the kitchen. I am really excited about it. I have two days off next week before I start teaching Summer School. So, I am going to enjoy my summer time. Now if only the weather would cooperate and wouldn't feel like fall outside. I am going to make the best of this time of relaxation.

No comments: