Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 Days, 30 Outfits

Here is The Doc's awesome fashion photography. Maybe, at the end of the month he will decide that he doesn't want to be a dairy vet anymore (though, I doubt it.) As you can see Annie needs be where the action is at our house. Today kicked off my closet remixing project! I decided to take on this challenge because I want to rethink my wardrobe. I do have a lot of clothes. It is just a matter of being intentional and creative with what I have. My outfit today was pretty basic. I wore a black long sleeved t-shirt, black dress pants, denim jacket, and my leopard print wedges. My accessories for the day were my red/ gray necklace with my gray earrings. I'm still fine tuning my clothing pieces, but those 4 pieces are now solidly in my wardrobe. I have decided that I am not going to count jewelry, scarves, hats, and belts as my 30 pieces because they can add a lot of personality to an outfit. Also, this is an exercise in rethinking what I already own. One of those accessories might open up my mind to a totally different frame of mind. I will put up pictures of my remixes, but probably not everyday because it will hectic soon and I will feel horrible for not doing it every day. I want to figure out how to make picture collages, but if I can't I will just put up pictures individually. I'm thinking my recap day will be Sunday. Here's to a month of creativity! Tootles!

No comments: