Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 8 and 9 in Review

Not everyday is exciting in the world of editing your home, and quite honestly yesterday was one of those days... I had a lot of work things that needed to get accomplished and so we just ate left overs and put things through the wash. It is part of life and it is part of homemaking, but I was exhausted and I still needed to post my assignments for a professional development cohort that I am part of. It's okay because in the midst of trying to make this our home, we have to live in our home. I also realized that I had a meeting that night 2 hours before I had to be there. Day 9- Tonight my mom, dad, and one of my uncles came out to our house to anchor the shelving to the walls. It wasn't a task that my mom and I could do on our own. They made sure everything was secure and everything was plumb and ready to roll. I am really excited to see how they will look as I am able to start organizing our belongings. Pictures will be coming soon of the finished project. I'm off to bed with visions of house fairies dancing in my head! Good night!

No comments: