Tuesday, August 21, 2007

cluelessness

I am sorry if cluelessness is not a word, which its looking not to be according to spell check. But in all honesty its how i feel in the next week and a half-ish i am going to be starting my final semester of undergrad work and its really scary! Everyone is always saying how exciting etc! and then they progress to ask me what i am going to be doing after i graduate (in may) and to be honest i really have no idea. i wish all of this uncertainty could be resolved but alas that is not how life works. i am trying very hard to be a go with the flow girl, but anyone who knows me well knows that is one of the hardest things to do. I just keep hoping that in time enough doors will open and i will be brave enough to take the risk of the unknown. "Life is what happens, when you are busy planning." But there are some things that are going well-- like i have great friends, a great boyfriend and family members who all care about me. Thats what really matters right? Surrounding yourself with people you care about and who care about you? I guess only time will unfold what is to be the story of my life... which makes me a little anxious.

No comments: