Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chaotic Life

sorry, i havent had time or the energy to blog. Its just constant exhaustion as this semester will hopefully be wrapped up soon. There is a lot going on school wise and it kind of is exhausting. And there is the trip to South Carolina, and finals, and then a break, and the California trip, and then the twins game... and then summer classes start and i start the whole school thing again. It is going to be an extremely hectic summer I feel. Right now my biggest stressor is getting my application for student teaching accomplished. But its time for me to head over and start doing some homework and then a French film.

1 comment:

Reener said...

I'm sorry homework is crappy right now. I'm sure you'll do fine on all your projects. :)
We need to have a breadstick and/or Las Vegas day!