Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lost Steam

I realized that I have not blogged for almost a week, I apologize for that... if anyone is still reading. It got hectic here and both my decluttering and blogging were pushed aside. Today I am able to blog because I'm home sick from work. The doc thinks that I came across a bit of salmonella poisoning and it has wreaked havoc the last couple of days. I need some clear inspiration and goals. So, today I'm taking this opportunity to come up with a new game plan. I am making a list of everything that I would like to accomplish in the house and organizing it in a way that makes sense to me. We did get all of the paneling up in the bathroom for now. There is a corner that will need some additional work before we can put up the last little bit of paneling. It is nice to see progress in the bathroom. The Doc has done such an awesome with the paneling. I haven't been able to pound in the nails or fill in the holes with wood filler due to my being sick, but that will happen probably this weekend. I don't think that I will get all of the rooms organized before my 40 Days, 40 Bags challenge is done... but that is okay. I will just keep working on it until it is done. It is a process, and with all of the reading I have been doing about decluttering and minimalism, being "intentional" about our home is the goal. I will just keep working on it until, it is completed. I'm going to work on my list so that I can create a better plan.

No comments: