Tuesday, January 23, 2007

And They're Off!

So tomorrow marks the first day in which I will have all of my classes. This is both exciting and slightly scary, because I know for a fact that I will now be extremely busy with schoolwork. One would think that by now I would know that even though I can handle 18 credits that is a lot of work. It also appears that I may not have to take one of my classes if I can get my hands on the syllabus for the class. I hope I still have some of my work for that particular class, but I am not sure. If I do have the syllabus and am able to prove that I am competent I will not have to take the class. That actually would be sort of nice. But we shall see. I am actually kind of excited for this semester to get into full swing. Because I have an interesting lot of classes and am ready to get to the learning. Im a huge nerd!!! Of this I am well aware... but it makes life fun!

No comments: