Friday, January 22, 2010

Miss Bookworm Reads

I have always loved reading, its how I came across my blogging name. As a general rule of thumb I don't like to make New Years resolutions because I am horrendous at sticking with something. I don't know what it is, but I am horrible with resolutions. But, this year I decided to make one, I am not sure why... perhaps it was needing change or maybe it was seen as a way of distracting myself. I don't know, but now I have a resolution to read 244 books in 2010. I am convinced that I am not going to make it, but we will just read as many of the books on my list as I can. It's Friday, January 22, 2009 and I am just now taking this list seriously. I did attempt to read Farenheit 451 but I was unable to do it. It didn't catch my interest or something. Im going to try it again, but I am starting with Brave New World. I read it once when I was 17, so we will see what I think of it now. I will keep you posted on the progess of the novel. My goal is to have it read by next week Friday. When I am done I will write a brief review of it.

I hope that you are reading something wonderful!
Miss Bookworm

No comments: